ArkeoGIS, de l'hyphothèse à la carte is an application that has been developed by CROLL on a client-server basis.
The full description of the technical infrastructure is presented below. On the "current events" page are the latest software developments.
Languages and software components :
- Frameworks: AngularJS, Leaflet, JQuery
- SGBDR & extensions: PostgreSQL, PostGIS, LTree
ArkeoGIS is compatible with the following browsers :
- Internet explorer 11+
- Microsoft Edge
- Firefox 49+
- Safari 4+
- Chrome 53+
The application's source code is available on GitHub :
- License Opensource GPLv3.
- Translation :
- German : Loup Bernard
- English : Charlène Morel
- Spanish : Eneko Hiriart,
- CMS WordPress, theme Material Gaze v1.0.2 by Marty Helmick, adapted by CROLL.
- Translation : German Loup Bernard, English Charlène Morel, Spanish Eneko Hiriart
Standards used during the conception :
- WAI-ARIA (Web Accessibility Initiative - Accessible Rich Internet Applications)
- HTML 5
Application's hosting and data saving
The services' grid is controlled by the TGIR Huma-Num
This infrastructure makes available a set of tools to process, broadcast and save (even on a long-term basis) data for researchers. This grid's objective is to encourage interoperability.
Those services are available both fort the ArkeoGIS' software and the researchers' databases.